Well it’s the last month to a crazy but AMAZING year. This is probably one of my MOST favorite months because it’s not only full of yummy flavored coffee drinks, my favorite Christmas movies while curled up on the couch, and everything and anything pumpkin, but it’s also a month of reflection, looking back with a grateful heart and looking forward to a new beginning and a new year. So much has happened this past year and so much change has taken place. I used to hate change and the thought of it taking place scared me to death but over this past year I have learned to embrace it. The Lord opened so many new doors, built so many new relationships, and fulfilled every single one of His promises. Ya’ll, He is a good good Savior. A Savior who embraces every single one of your imperfections and uses them for the glory of His great name. He holds you and carries you until you’re strong enough to believe the calling that He has set upon your life and until you believe you are a KING or a QUEEN with destined purpose and grace He will fight for you.
I don’t know about ya’ll but I’m excited and expectant of what is to come in 2015. But today, and for the rest of this month, I want to focus on making December count.
My Goals for December
– Read ‘How to Write a Book in 90 Days God’s Way‘ and ‘Between the Lines‘
– Toastmasters speech #3 [8 more speeches to go until I’m a competent communicator!!]
– Write daily and Blog weekly.
– 15 mile long run through some of my favorite running trails.
– Find a marathon to sign up for and start training [California or Boston!!] .
– Clean eating: No sweets and No bread until Christmas!
– Learn photography and capture sweet moments that tell a story.
– Get by myself for an entire day with a brand new journal, my favorite pen, and a coffee to dream about 2015 and write down goals for this next year.
– Plan a girls night out downtown for Christmas.
– Make my favorite pumpkin bread recipe to share with my neighbors.
– Serve over 75 families at the Ronald McDonald house in Fort Worth with our EB Ambassador Girls.
– Call a friend I haven’t spoken to in a while.
Happy December Friends! Make this month a great ending to 2014!!